Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How 2 Create a Website with 1and1 - 4 Beginners (Part 2) 1and1 hosting

www.1and1.com Hey guys, this is my first tutorial, teaching you how to create your own website with 1and1 hosting services. I will also explain some of the most important functions are used to have the basic website and create a Flash website. Hopefully you can learn a few things. This course is aimed more at beginners and for those who do not wish that a lot of money to invest in a site so that when you search for more experts methods I will be creating some more tutorials soon on theas Hosegator use and advanced hosting services. All the services I have tried this tutorial I will, and can say that I have benefited from them has been given. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and answer, or message me and I will respond. Take a look at some of the websites that I created with 1and1. www.creativecribs.com (Flash site) www.jobfinder101.com (Basic website) Thanks for watching, see below: ascending steps on how to create a website from scratch. The following tools areI have a very affordable entry and the learning curve is very simple. Getting Started - Log on to the cost www.1and1.com under $ 10 per month and most of the time, they win the first 2 or 3 months free. Once you do this buy your domain name within that account. Inside the site builder or a flash website for the Dynamic Site Creator, when you picked out the color scheme and formats, it's time to create the most important thing, and that the content is! Add Content...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtOGSLkJUVU&hl=en

Thanks To : lasereye-correction flowers gift baskets valentine ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment