Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lack of Good Domain Names?

If you were around and you have your own built-in dot-coms for a while, it's probably safe to say that we complain about the lack of good webmaster domain names all the time to hear. At that time I bought this thinking for a while, but I was just not good.

The problem is ... it makes you lazy and trust me, he will not force you, be innovative, if one of the next domain name.

The good news is ... somewhere along the linesI've already gotten rid of that faith. In fact, there are many good (if not excellent) domain names that are waiting for you registered for the purpose of either your own new website and also for speculation.

Only 2 days ago, I had yet another domain name, which was registered in my opinion, an awesome domain name. I registered in Internet marketing affiliate.com!

A few weeks ago I did my research and had a list ofNames, which I felt were pretty good. One of them had weight-loss-cure.net. I had ideas on what to do with the domain name if it was mine. For some reason or other, I have not been registered. The only reason I can not imagine, because of inactivity (or what we usually term as PROCRASTINATION). In fact, a postponement of the biggest causes of failure (I am the first to admit that I am a victim of it).

Anyway, back to the topic. Few days (since I reviewed weight-loss-cure) and sure enough, one morning when I got up to check on my short list of names, and lo and behold that someone had already registered, while I was in the "other world". It was a classic case of "you later, you lose. I was a little sour.

So here is what I recommend if you wanted a domain name to register for some time and have not done it, what are you doing Waiting For? "And if you are already giving excuses like:" There are no good> Domain name on the left, start your thinking cap and wore to work. There are LOTS of excellent domain names (as) many beautiful single ladies who until today remain unregistered.

Remember ... Later, you, you lose!



See Also : domainname small business cooking magazine internet marketing course kids sunglasses iburst

No comments:

Post a Comment