Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday GalacticPenguin

This is to do my Istanbul (Not Constantinople) by They Might Be Giants on drums. This is my birthday present to one Evan (insert name here), otherwise known as GalacticPenguin. This was suggested to me by Rachel (insert name here last), otherwise known as nume26/FallopianFedora, otherwise as the future Mrs. Evan (insert last name here known). I would know that because Rachel's has been to a wedding musician myself (and hopefully I get signed to be peace). www.youtube.comSo Come One everyone! Let's sing a birthday song public domain, so I do not get thrown in jail for the Happy Birthday song in fact protected by copyright! Watch how, comment, and subscribe to get such GalacticPenguin some virtual head can today. * Wink wink * Thanks for watching.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsLKWopOIag&hl=en

See Also : customer kids sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment