Friday, June 25, 2010

How 2 Create a Website with 1and1 - 4 Beginners (Part 1)

www.1and1.com Hey guys, this is my first tutorial, teaching you how to create your own website with 1and1 hosting services. I will also explain some of the key functions to create the basic looking website, and uses a flash website. Hopefully you can learn a few things from him. This tutorial is aimed more at beginners, and for those who do not want to invest a lot of money into a website, so if you for more expert methods, I create some more tutorials will soon be on the lookoutHow to use Hosegator and advanced hosting services. All services that I mention in the tutorial I've tried and can say that I have benefited from it. If you have questions, please feel free to ask and answer, or message me and I'll answer. Take a look at some of the websites that I created with 1und1. www.CreativeCribs.com (Flash site) www.JobFinder101.com (Basic Site) Thanks for watching, az below steps on how to see you create a site from scratch. The following tools isI used to ease at a very low cost of entry and the learning curve is very simple. Getting started - Sign up is at the cost www.1and1.com under $ 10 per month and most of the time advertised for the first 2 or 3 months free. Once you do, you buy your domain names within the account. Once inside the site builder or a flash website for Dynamic Site Creator as soon as you picked out is the color scheme and formats, it's time to create the most important thing and that is content! Writing Content...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPRHNiiUgs&hl=en

See Also : domainregister drunkdriving-lawyer adwords marketing iburst

No comments:

Post a Comment