Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm Baaack and I've Found the Illuminati

Yes, I'm back from my so-called holiday and I miss you seriously and Montreal. But first things first, here is a website that blows your mind. Type www. and then the word "Illuminati" backwards, dot com. In other words, www.itanimulli.com in your browser and see what you get. And then tell me there is no such thing as a conspiracy went. Yes, I know it a "hoax" is that to some guy from Utah who bought the domain name and paid diverted. Supposedly he did the samewith 120 other domain names. Many people pay to redirect domains with strange names, right? lol So this guy lives in Utah and makes robots. And just because the NSA is to pay even for this shenannigan mean nothing mean? What it tells me that enough people know the NSA is, illuminati, that someone has to do with a domain name and everyone in a tizzy. I mean, if it had had to tell her ... The Home Depot site, what would we say?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqxQYyvuqS0&hl=en

Visit : loan refinancing spywaredetection google marketing cosmetic surgery center domain name check

No comments:

Post a Comment